Employment Law and Immigration Solicitors firm based in UK
Davenport Solicitors is a specialist employment and immigration law firm based in London.
We help businesses of all sizes, from large corporates to SMEs and start-ups, as well as HR professionals, on all aspects of employment law and business immigration.
Davenport Solicitors’ story
Davenport Solicitors was founded in 2013 by Vandana Dass, a specialist corporate immigration and HR/employment law solicitor with vast experience in helping businesses.
Clients come to her because she makes HR/employment law accessible. Vandana’s strong leadership skills and business ethics drive her and her team to provide a highly personal, first class service to all the firm’s clients. She aims to ensure her clients have the essential HR structures in place and access to expert legal advice allied to sound commercial thinking when problems arise.
Vandana believes HR issues prevent many businesses from operating efficiently, causing stress and unnecessary distraction to their owners. Unfortunately, as many businesses lack the resources and infrastructure of large organisations, they can be reluctant to take legal advice.
Davenport Solicitors eradicates this problem by making expert and commercially astute legal advice easily accessible. We take the stress out of your HR and employment law issues so that you can focus on running and growing your business.
Our business immigration team has extensive experience and expertise in helping overseas organisations and individuals set up their operation and live and work in the UK. We are specialist in sponsorship licence applications and provide support and guidance to businesses looking to hire talent from outside the UK.
“Vandana was very professional and helpful in taking a stressful matter and making the process straightforward. The outcome was positive which made it even better. On top of that she was kind and friendly. It was a pleasure dealing with her and Davenport Solicitors.”
Rickmansworth Orthodontic Practice
The firm has grown since it was founded, and our clients now include SMEs, larger corporates, professional firms and start-ups.
Our vision remains the same, regardless of who we are acting for or the sector you are in: to use our extensive legal and commercial experience to give you expert HR, employment and immigration advice at every stage of your business journey.
If you are a client of Davenport Solicitors, you can access affordable HR and employment law advice. Our lawyers will not only provide you with the support and guidance you require before ‘things go wrong’, but also are on hand to bring or defend a claim if it gets to that stage.
Our values and approach
Values matter to us as they give you the confidence to entrust your business-sensitive problems to us.
Our key values are:
- Providing the highest quality of client service at all times
- Focusing on the specific issues you face and advising from both a legal and
commercial point of view
- Transparency on fees so you always know where you stand
Why work with Davenport Solicitors?
- Flexible contracts on a rolling monthly basis so that you are not tied into a long-term contract. We believe that if you are happy with our service, you won’t want to leave.
- Fixed fees so that you know exactly how much it will cost you.
- Tailored employment advice and documents that meet your business’s specific needs rather than a one-size-fits-all approach.
- Outsourced HR from our sister firm, DavenportHR. Davenport Hr is a HR consultancy that can provide practical and strategic HR support services across the employee life cycle.
- Immigration expertise for corporates to enable your business to grow by recruiting talent from overseas.