Davenport HR has been set up with the intent of helping out small and medium-size companies to develop best practices in HR. Our close working relationship with Davenport Solicitors, a leading UK Employment and Immigration law firm (a separate firm regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority), places our expert consultants and lawyers in a unique position to assist our clients with their entire HR, Employment, and Immigration law requirements.
Davenport HR CIPD qualified consultants typically provide assistance with:
• HR administration
• HR management – on site and off site
• Manage workplace related issues such as disciplinary and grievance meetings
A Cloud based HR software which enables you to:
• Engage employees
• Manage staff holiday, leave, and other crucial HR functions
• Provide a central location for storing HR documents, employment policies, background checks, contract and handbooks
• Helps comply with employment law legislation and GDPR
We are well equipped to assist you with your UK market entry strategy and
Having established the correct UK visa route for your UK market entry, our specialist team of advisors can help you navigate through the complex UK employment lawsand get your business set up in the UK seamlessly.
Drawing upon our decades of direct commercial experience in advising and assisting international clients with cross-border projects across a broad range of industrial sectors and practice areas, we can provide you with end-to-end UK market entry services and help you with your go-to-market strategy.
Dealing with workplace issues need not be challenging. We are here to help take away the pain associated with being an employer so doing business becomes easier.Explore more