Home > Tier 5

Tier 5

Tier 5 Immigration Solicitors in London

We understand that the UK visa process is time-consuming, frustrating, and confusing. For this reason, Davenport Solicitors offers bespoke advice and guidance on Tier 5 visa applications. Our immigration solicitors can assist you with your Tier 5 Temporary Worker Visa or Youth Mobility Visa application to simplify the process for you.

We can help you with any questions you may have about working in the UK under the Tier 5 points-based system.

What is Tier 5 Temporary Worker Visa?

Under the Tier 5 Temporary Worker Visa points-based system, you may be able to come to the UK with your family and work here for maximum 12 months (although this can be extended depending on your circumstance). This will enable you to work in the UK in sectors such as charity, sports, the entertainment field, and religion. To work here temporarily, you will need to be sponsored by a UK employer who has a sponsor licence and is able to issue you with a certificate of sponsorship.

What is Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa?

The Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme allows citizens of Australia, Canada, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Republic of Korea, and Taiwan aged 18-30 to work in the UK for up to 2 years. Some categories of overseas British citizens in the same age group can also come to the UK under this scheme. Unfortunately, this scheme will not allow you to bring your family or extend your visa.

Contact our Tier 5 Immigration Solicitors

If you want to get in touch with our immigration team in London, call us on 020 7903 6888 or request a call back at a time convenient for you. You can also drop us an e-mail at contact@davenportsolicitors.com. We aim to reply within 24 hours.


Call us now on

+44 020 7903 6888

Get in touch


Our Services

Dealing with workplace issues need not be challenging. We are here to help take away the pain associated with being an employer so doing business becomes easier.

Explore more

Our Blogs

Associations and

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons