In-House Employment Law Training
At Davenport Solicitors, we provide employers with employment law training on various topics, to assist them in keeping up to date with the ever-changing employment laws and procedures.
Besides expanding the knowledge base of your senior team, employment law training enables you to identify and mitigate potential issues in the workplace and empowers you to run your business smoothly.
With the aim of training employers to protect their business from potential employment tribunal claims, Davenport Solicitors offers a range of thought-provoking, interactive and practical employment law training sessions
Our diverse training sessions for employers include the following range of topics, but is not limited to:
- Disability Discrimination – Is medical evidence necessary?
- Social networking – How to deal with social networking issues
- Disciplinary Hearings – Dos and Don’ts
- Restrictive Covenants – Protection for Employers
- Capability Procedures – Dos and Don’ts
- Forthcoming Issues in Employment Law
- Changing Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Defending Employment Tribunal Claims
- Equal Opportunities Training -Discrimination in the workplace
- Effective Strategies for Managing Absence
- Managing the Disciplinary Process
- The TUPE Regulations
- Employment Redundancy – How to deal with tricky issues
We can also provide training on a topic of your choice.
How is our in-house training session beneficial for Employers?
Whether you are the director of your company or a senior manager, we can offer our in-house training sessions to keep you updated about the latest employment law developments and help you implement a healthy HR practice. This, in turn, will help you to safeguard your business from employment tribunal claims.
To discuss your training needs on any employment law topic contact us here.