Expert HR support for businesses
HR is an important consideration for any business with employees for many reasons. It plays an essential part in company culture, the recruitment, development, performance management, training and retention of staff and reinforcing company values. Plus, HR can also play an essential role in ensuring that the business is compliant with current UK employment law, fulfilling their legal obligations, and helping to protect a business if any issues do crop up in the future. Our team of HR specialists are on hand to provide expert HR support, as well as number of fixed fee HR Packages.
For many businesses, HR can be a real headache to manage internally, as it requires significant resource and shifts focus away from other company activities.
Our CIPD qualified and experienced HR consultants work with employers of all sizes to recruit, manage, develop, and retain, great people. And by working closely with our legal team, they give our clients that piece of mind that they are in safe hands.
Together, we can provide a complete solution to all HR and employment law requirements.
What HR Services can you outsource to our experts?
- Outsourced HR solutions. Our HR outsourcing solutions can be customised to work for your organisation. Whether you’re looking for a part-time HR manager, support with a one-off issue, or a long-term retained HR service, we can put together an HR outsourcing solution for your business. Our expert HR consultants can help your business to plan talent management and with the recruitment process. We are here to act as your outsourced HR department.
- People Management. Our people management service stream is delivered by experienced HR professionals and specialists. We can assist with all performance-related issues, including appraisals, onboarding new starters, and absence management.
- Employee Relations. Whether we’re supporting you in disciplinary meetings, or leading on grievance investigations hearings and appeals, our experienced team can partner with you to resolve any employee relations issue.
- Performance Management. Performance management needs to be continually reviewed and undertaken at all levels of your company to develop a strong culture in the workplace. We can assist in tailoring a solution that suits your business and we will work closely with you develop a performance strategy that best fits your industry.
- Recruitment and retention. The art of recruitment is finding the best people for the right jobs, and we can assist and advice you on all aspects of the recruitment process. We can help you with everything you need to know from advertising to job specifications and selection processes.
Business can be complicated. HR doesn’t have to be. Looking for expert HR support? Contact us today to book a free no obligation HR consultation.