Home > Employing Foreign Workers in the UK

Employing Foreign Workers in the UK

If you are a UK employer and you are looking to employ a foreign worker, you will need to meet different requirements depending on the migrant worker’s nationality, skill-set, as well as the contract length. Our business immigration lawyers can provide all of the advice you need on hiring migrant workers.

If you are employing someone on a Skilled Worker Visa or a Temporary Worker Visa, you must hold a Sponsorship Licence. You must also be registered to sponsor employees to transfer a worker to the UK from an overseas office.

For those intending to hire religious workers or sportspeople, a Sponsor Licence will be necessary to sponsor their applications for entry clearance.

Our business immigration lawyers offer high-quality advice on the process of employing foreign workers.

Thinking of hiring migrant workers? We can assist with applications for Sponsorship Licences and ensure that your company’s HR processes are functioning properly. We can also help you appeal if you have received a Civil Penalty or had your Sponsor Licence revoked. Contact us here to learn how we can help you.

Get in touch


Our Services

Dealing with workplace issues need not be challenging. We are here to help take away the pain associated with being an employer so doing business becomes easier.

Explore more

Our Blogs

Associations and

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons